Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Modna 3D

    Magazine & 3D shades
    A slovenian fashion magazine (in my opinion one of the best ones) called Modna made a huge step for our fashion industry. They published 37 pages in 3D pictures, the ones that you can only watch with 3D shades that you get in the magazine. 
    I'm so impressed, the photos are amazing, Matjaž Tančič and Peter Gedei did a great job shooting them! While watching the beauty and fashion editorials I felt like I'm really in the picture at the moment... definitely one of the spread that I'm keeping for reading over and over again.

    That's how the pictures look without 3D shades
    Love, Ana
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/12/modna-3d.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers