Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Last Day To Vote For Your Favorite Whimsy Model

    Just a quick reminder to come and vote for your favorite Whimsy Model!

    Voting ends tonight and winner will be announced tomorrow!

    Here are the details again:

    Whimsy Model Contest!

    Lately I have been lucky to find some adorable new models for my sewing patterns and thought it would be cute to show them off!

    If you have a clothing online business you know how difficult it is to find just the right little girl AND photographer to represent your clothing!

    It's no different with me! I often get contacted to send clothing in and often I am blown away by the results!
    It's definitely a combined effort of model, photographer and clothing to make it all work to bring it to the customer.

    Today I am having this little contest with 3 new little models. Actually one has been photographed for me before but that was when she was a baby!

    So today all the girls are between 18m and 2+ years and have accumulated a good amount of experience in modeling:)


    Let me now present to you the contestants:


    1. Hayden, photographed by her mom, Sondra
    2. Ava, photographed by Haley from HWG Photography:
    3. Lulu, photographed by her mom, Angela from Illusions Images Photography:
    Here's how you can vote:

    go to my POLL on the right side bar on top and vote for your favorite number girl! Voting will be open for one week (Dec.21st). The winner will be announced on Dec.22nd.

    The girl that gets to most votes wins a little surprise made from Whimsy Couture!

    It's going to be a secret until the winner receives it and {hopefully} photographs it for me:)
    The value will be $30-$40!

    ***All the girls are available for modeling so if you like, click on the photograph name (if you like to visit Ava's page, click on her name!) to go to their page!

    Thank you to all the models and their mom's & photographers to allowing me to display my designs in such a cute way!

    You're welcome to leave a comment if you like to tell us just how much you love the little models;)

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/12/last-day-to-vote-for-your-favorite.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers