Powered by Blogger.






Saturday, December 18, 2010

Darling Nikki & obsession

    PHOTOGRAPHED BY JACOB DEKAT AT JACOBDEKAT.COM
    FASHION EDITOR: PRINCE PETER
    MODEL: NICOLE TRUNFIO AT IMG MODELS

    I've got a new obsession, it's a fashion webside/megazine CONTRIBUTING EDITOR, created by Matthew Edelstein and Ryan Schmid. The webside it's such a great place to find inspiration, you should really check it out if you haven't already.
    Their editorials are probably a bit too controversial for the majority of people but I love them, I can honestly say they blew my mind away with their boldness!! What do you think? ♥

    Love, Ana
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/12/darling-nikki-obsession.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers