Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, December 16, 2010

But you won't do the same



    Shoes and bag Ebay, leggings Stradivarius, skirt, cardigan Topshop, jacket and shirt H&M

    Just because the temperatures are dropping doesn't mean that you have to make a drastic change in your wardrobe. That's why I decided to wear my skirt with with leggings, long sleeve shirt and cardigan (+ jacket) to stay warm. It looks like the photos were took in the middle of the night, because the days are so short (it really gets dark in no time).

    And now I'm off to my French lessons, au revoir! :)

    Love, Ana
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/12/but-you-won-do-same.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers