Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A little bit of everything.....

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    I meant to post these snowy pictures on here last week, but kinda forgot
    The snow just looks so fluffy and soft but there is still a crazy amount of it lying here
    How fierce do those icicles look on my roof.  When they eventually started to defrost you could just hear this shattering sound as they hit the ground, they were massive.

    This is some sneak peek pictures of my room that i have been decorating that I've spoke about on here before.  I finally got my furniture for it.. It is even more beautiful than i thought it would be. I picked it from a catalogue in the store as they didn't have any to show me before hand as it's all handmade.
    But it looks even better in real life.
    The colour and distressing to it is exactly as i wanted it!
    As its all solid handmade wood its really really big and tall and when i first saw it, i felt sort of like Alice in wonderland.  It's So pretty!
    It's amazing seeing it all come together though and once i have all my bits and bobs put in and all my curtains and bedding in i will take more pictures and may even do a video so you can all see it.
    The picture that looks kinda like popcorn is actually my  carpet.  I wanted a little bit of the 1970's in there. It's so soft!
    And the floral design is my wallpaper
    The last two pictures are of my Christmas tree. I love how the pictures are blurry.  We went for a real tree and decorated it really traditionally!

    P.S Oh please keep clicking here for me too, as many times as you can! Thank YOU so much!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/12/little-bit-of-everything.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers