Powered by Blogger.






Monday, December 20, 2010

"Come on, be extraordinary...."

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    I am pretty proud of my nails I have to say...
    This is my new Nails Inc colour
    It's wearing off a little as I've had it on for a few days now but i Love it
    You know when you do that thing where you use any excuse to talk with your hands so people can see your nails, I have so been doing that.
    I said to someone 'do you like my new nail polish' and they were like 'Yeah it's pretty' and i was like 'What you don't LOVE it' and they went ' well i mean it's nice but its just nail polish'
    I was like 'Its GLITTER AND GOLD how can you not love it'
    Ha!
    Seriously Christmas and glitter goes to my head big time!


    So, I hope you like my nails too don't worry i won't hold it against you if you don't actually love them....even though you kinda should. hehe!

    P.s If you could i would be super grateful if you click HERESource URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/12/on-be-extraordinary.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers