Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, December 19, 2010

Show and Tell Sunday

    Blake Mycoskie is a truly inspirational guy
    I thought i would share these videos with you
    For those of you who don't know much about Blake or TOMs shoes then the first video is for you
    The second is a really interesting interview he did with Bill Clinton  
    And the third is just a reminder of what a wonderful company TOMs is
    (and genuinely how pretty the shoes are too)

    Blake is one of my inspirations
    and i always try and keep up to date with the company's goings on
    What he has achieved and the way in which he is changing peoples lives never fails to inspire me
    I really hope your are as moved by these videos as i was.


    Oh and if you are really stuck on what to get someone for Christmas or need to pick up that last minute gift
    Then head on over here to pick up a pair of TOM's for them!

    P.S Remember and send me your awesome stories/pictures/videos/overheard loveliness on the bus, seriously it can be anything as long as it's put a smile on your face, for next weeks Show and Tell Sunday
    Email me- isthisreallife@hotmail.co.uk
    Or Comment on this post
    As always Let me know what you think?







    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/12/show-and-tell-sunday.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers