Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thank You For The Music...

    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket


    Rose Flower in my hair- Crown and Glory, Top-ASOS, Jeans-A/wear, Shoes-ASH, Bangles/Bracelets- some from random markets, new look, Wallpaper Rose. Rings- Scrabble ring-Rock'n'Rose, Heart ring- Me and Zena, Rosebud ring-Rock'n'Rose, Unicorn Necklace-Temporary:Secretary


    So, this is one of the lovely hair accessories that was kindly given to me by the fabulous Sophie from the online store
    It is a fake rose flower with leaves, on a hair grip that is really easy to stay in your hair
    It's also really cute when you have your hair up to wear this at the side too
    It's called Cotes du Rhone Floral Comb
    I feel like a Spanish dancer or something when I've worn it, i love it!
    All the items from Crown and Glory are sooo reasonably priced that you will be able to treat yourself to a couple of goodies
    Also don't forget that you can use the discount code- ISTHISREALLIFE
    (until Oct 1st)
    Then you will get 10% off your purchase.


    A few posts ago I wrote about A/wear's new collection
    And i mentioned that they have a fab new range of jeans
    Well, here a a pair from that very collection!
    I treated myself to this new pair
    But to be honest with you a was a little sceptical as I'm sure everyone knows how hard it is to find that perfect pair
    And i had never ordered a pair of jeans online before
    so i didn't know how they would fit
    But i was really pleasantly surprised
    I love them
    The fit is just perfect for me
    Just the right amount of stretch you want in a pair of jeans and i love the deep indigo colour too.
    I kinda feel like a member of Abba with them on, you know how they used to wear those big flares!
    But you know i always think it can never be a bad thing to look like your from a member of a cult hit Swedish pop band, right?
    I just also wanna point out though that I do have on shoes in these pictures
    but the way they have been taken it looks like i am shoeless/footless,hehe!


    Oh and P.S- You guys are so freaking  awesome, you don't know how happy i was to reach 200 followers this week and then to add another couple on to that as well was just amazing!
    I really really really do appreciate all that follow this blog (and all that dont but comment, link etc)
    You are all wondeful
    I really mean it
    THANK YOU!

    
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/09/thank-you-for-music.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers