Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dream Big....





    aw
    aw
    aw
    aw


    Today I came across This book and it's author Dallas Clayton
    I have just been so inspired by the whole story and i wanted to share it with you
    I just love things like this
    After watching the video above i went straight to read the book online which you can do here too
    And i thought it was just perfect and the words were so beautiful
    So i went off and bought myself a copy too
    I can't wait to receive it and to know that not only will i get a copy for myself Dallas will then be able to donate a copy to someone somewhere
    Isn't it funny how inspiring books meant for younger people can be sometimes
    It's like authors forget to make books like this for grown up too!
    Please do check out the website here too and watch the video !
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/09/dream-big.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers