Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, September 21, 2010
    c


    I have some great news for all you accessory lovers
    The Ah-Mazing and talented Sophie from the online store
    Crown and Glory
    has been lovely enough to give all the Is This Real Life? readers a special 10% discount on all their purchases 
    The discount is valid until October 1st 
    Please check out the site here- Crown and Glory
    It has the most beautiful hair accessories 
    And y'all know i can't get enough of flower based hair goodies
    I have been lucky enough that Sophie sent me a couple of her pieces and i will be wearing them in a blog post in the next few days
    I think you will love them, they are super pretty!
    Let me know if you buy any lovely-ness from the store!
    CODE TO BE USED AT CHECKOUT-
    ISTHISREALLIFE

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-have-some-great-news-for-all-you.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers