Powered by Blogger.






Monday, September 13, 2010

Links of London

    l
    l
    l
    l
    l

    These are the friendship bracelets from Links Of London
    I first saw them on Cat Deeley a while ago and then got remembered about them again when Cat wore a stack of them to the Teen Choice Awards (pictures above)
    I thought they looked fab
    She has actually designed a couple of these herself
    I think Cat has really really fantastic natural style and the way i have saw her wear these bracelets have made me want them even more!
    I can't decide which colours i like better though
    I think i would just like one of each
    But at £125 individually i don't think that will be happening for me!
    It does make me laugh that they are called friendship bracelets though because i don't know about you but when i was little and at primary school when me and my friends used to swap friendship bracelets we used to make them ourselves out of wool or thread and they genuinely cost like a £1 to make
    So quite a contrast!
    But i would really really love one of these I think they will definitely be going on my Christmas list!
    Have any of you got a rich friend that has already bought you one of these friendship bracelets?
    Oh and you can also check out the Links of London blog here too

    Ah and some of you may have noticed that i am now a member of the Lookbook community!
    So please if you feel inclined to do so....Hype it, click it, or just check it out!
    You will find  the little bagde to click on at the side of my blog.
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/09/links-of-london.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers