Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Beautiful....

    g
    g

    Gypsy 05 Tee from Spoiled Brat
    I love Gypsy 05 its one of my fave brands i always love their dresses and tee's
    I just think this one would be perfect with a pair of jeans and a chunky heel or wedge for coming into autumn
    as the Tie-Dye keeps that summer vibe too
    I just love these colours and my inner hippie is always attracted to this print as well.
    If you haven't already checked out Gypsy 05 you should really take a look as they have some of the prettiest basics around
    And while your at it have a virtual wander around Spoiled Brat too
    a website packed to the brim with labels you will love
    Check it out here

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/09/beautiful.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers