Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Computer Savvy Person Needed With Big Cartel Skills

    Hi everyone!

    I have been asked so many times why I don't set up on Big Cartel and now that I have decided to give it a try I have to admit that I don't have any free time left!

    My plan is to hire someone that has skills to set up shop on Big Cartel for me!

    Please contact me for details through the message box on the bottom of this blog if you are interested!

    I would pay in advertising or in sewing patterns.

    Thank you!Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/09/computer-savvy-person-needed-with-big.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers