Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hey Soul Sister

    f
    f
    f
    f
    f

    Ok so i wasn't content with just the hippie tie-dye tee from the post below
    Hell No!
    I want to go the whole way and get my self some proper Woodstock style flower garland headbands
    How awesome are these, right?
    I have always wanted to make a headband from daises but by the time i finish it the daises have all wilted
    So the next best thing is to fake it
    These are all plastic so they are going to last you.
    They are from a website called Fairy Goodies
    I kind of think it might be a fancy dress website for all your fairy costume needs
    But They have some ah-mazing false lashes on their site too as well as some cool body paint
    These headbands are £4.99
    Can you believe that, how good a price?
    I think i might get myself a couple i can't wait to try one
    I am a little in love with the lilac and pink one.
    What do you think?
    Will you being adorning your pretty little heads with these...?
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/09/hey-soul-sister.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers