Powered by Blogger.






Monday, September 20, 2010

Oh My Gosh You Look Just Like Shakira....

    m
    m


    So, as some of you may already know I contribute to a fabulous magazine called Cellardoor
    The new issue has just came out this weekend and i have got to say (biased? haha!) that it's freaking awesome!
    Even More beautiful editorials than ever with really amazing styling
    and a wonderful cover star for all those Skins fan's out there
    And of course an Interview with Marina and The Diamonds by Me!


    I have posted the interview above
    I would love to know what you think of it and if you are all fan's of Marina or not?

    It is such an amazing magazine and I am really proud to be a part of it
    To enjoy the full issue you can go to their new website here!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/09/oh-my-gosh-you-look-just-like-shakira.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers