Powered by Blogger.






Friday, September 10, 2010

Never Forget Where You're Coming From...

    yale
    yale
    yale
    yale
    yale
    yale
    yale
    yale

    Cape/poncho- ASOS, Leggings- Uniqlo,  Shoes- ASH from Sarenza, Tee- Inkwell and Ivy

    This is my new poncho/cape from ASOS
    I was so excited when i seen this on their site
    It is just so pretty and i thought it was a great piece to take me from summer to winter
    You know that period when it's kind of getting colder outside but not bad enough for you to wear a coat
    I love the print on it too
    I have been wrapped in it non stop for a few days now, it just seems to work with every outfit!

    This is the YALE tee that i wrote about a few posts
    from Inkwell and Ivy
    It is such an awesome site and it's packed with so many pretty clothes
    I was so excited to receive this tee from the super lovely Amy from Inkwell and Ivy
    I had been wanting it for sooo long so it was such a fab surprise
    It's so pretty!



    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/09/never-forget-where-you-coming-from.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers