Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What's About Town?.....

     Gold Love Ring £12.95

     Cameo Necklace £11.95

                                                                     Red String  Hamsa Bracelet £12.95

    What's About Town is one of my favourite jewellery websites
    It has sooo many pretty things at such reasonable prices
    I remember the first time i went on the site i couldn't believe the prices
    so much cheaper than i thought it would be but the pieces still looks great!
    I have never purchased anything off of the site before
    But i have been planning to for a while
    These are my favourite things from the site
    I have been looking for a Hamsa bracelet for ages
    And the one i wanted i can only seem to find it on sites that don't ship to the UK
    But then i seen this one and i really love it
    And i have been looking for a ring like this one for a while too
    And the necklace would be perfect with all my summer dresses
    I can't decide what to order
    What one would you choose and are you a fan of What's About Town too?
    Check out the site here
    And follow them on Twitter here



    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/07/what-about-town.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers