Powered by Blogger.






Saturday, July 10, 2010

Holy, moley, me oh my, you're the appple of my eye







    Wearing-Cardigan- ASOS, Top/Dress-ASOS, Cardigan-ASOS Denim Leggings-Uniqlo, Shoes- Sarenza

    Some of you probably know already, but ASOS have such a fab sale on just now
    I checked it out the other day and saw so many pretty things that i just had to order some
    They came today and bar a couple of things I love them all
    I really do love ASOS and i love there sales as you really can pick up some proper bargains, you should definitely check it out if you haven't already!
    This cardigan is from the sale.  It is just really comfy and great to through on over little dresses or jeans, i love the fringing it gives it a kind of hippy 70's feel to it.
    The top is also from the sale, i say top but because I'm small it kinda looks like a dress on me.
    The style of it is super baggy and at first i didn't know what i thought of the shape but i actually really like it, it's cute in a baby doll way, and I'm such a sucker for anything with nautical stripes.
    I will be posting more pictures soon with the rest of the bargains i scooped up from ASOS
    I have decided I am going to start doing some make up posts as well as outfits posts in this blog too, i don't know how you guys feel about that?
    I prob won't do that many and my blog will still be a fashion blog but i think it's nice to change it up sometimes.
    Hence these two close up pictures here, although i now realise you actually can't even see my eye make (which is what i was trying to photograph) so i will do a make up post another day!
    Hope you are all having a fab weekend and if you are at or going to T In The Park, have tones of fun and let me know what bands you see!Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/07/holy-moley-me-oh-my-you-appple-of-my.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers