Powered by Blogger.






Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sarenza Shoe Contest







    Jacket-Vintage, Jean Leggings- Uniqlo, E Ring- Rock'n'Rose, Heart Ring-Me and Zena, Sunglasses-Ray Bans, Shoes- Ash From Sarenza.


    The awesome people from Sarenza approached me recently to give me the chance to enter a contest they are having to launch Sarenza in the UK.

    Sarenza is a shoe company from France.
    They have hundreds of brands and beautiful styles you can chose from on their website
    Also it is so great because they offer free delivery and returns on all their shoes,
    which as an avid Internet shopper i find that such a plus as i definitely think more sites should offer that!

    So, basically Sarenza gave me the chance to pick any pair of shoes from their range, i have to wear them in a blog post and then they will publish all the participating bloggers pictures on their blog and whoever gets the most votes will win a shopping weekend in Paris.

    It just sounded like a lot of fun and of course i jumped at the chance to get a pair of their fab shoes

    I picked these UFO shoes from Ash.
    I have had such a shoe crush on Ash for years. Especially this style. I just love that all the shoes from Ash are quirky and always have a unique twist to them.

    I was super excited when i saw theses wedges, i think they are even nicer in real life.
    I wanted to kind of play up the sporty sneaker vibe of these shoes so i paired them with this vintage retro 80's sports jacket, kind of on the right side of bad, if you know what i mean?


    So Thank you to the lovely people over at Sarenza for these shoes and letting me be part of your contest. 
    I will let you know when the voting starts, and i would be so super happy if you all would give me a vote as i would really really love to go visit Paris and see all its beautiful sites (Including the shops,hehe)

    Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!
    P.S Check out Sarenza's fabulous blog here too!

    EDIT-
    The voting has now opened for this competition
    I would love it if you would click on this icon below and it will take you straight to my entry which you can vote for!
    I will love you all forever if you do,hehe!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/07/sarenza-shoe-contest.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers