Powered by Blogger.






Friday, July 23, 2010

Rude Boi


    Blogger has went a little crazy and won't let me post any pictures?
    So it has to be a non-fashion post today
    I thought i would post this video
    I have watched/listened to it far too many times
    I love this version, really amazing!
    It's crazy how talented they are, Their voices all sound so great together!
    And i now think i am incapable of singing each song on their own
     i now sing along to the radio and end up singing this 'mash-up' instead
    I feel  like i am in Glee even using that word
    Enjoy
    Let me know what you think
    And have a fabulous weekend!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/07/rude-boi.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers