Powered by Blogger.






Friday, July 9, 2010

Graphics Now Available At My Whimsy Girl's Shop

    Introduction of Whimsy Couture's sister shop "My Whimsy Girl". We are excited to present our first graphics to use as the following:
    • iron on transfers (for apparel, pillows, flour sack towels, etc.)
    • cards
    • framed art work
    • scrapbooks
    • etc.












    Details please view in the individual listing on etsy. Click HERE to go to My Whimsy Girl's shop!

    All graphics are only $3.50 and when you mention code "WHIMSY" you can pick one for FREE with the purchase of one! Offer good until July 16, 2010.

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/07/graphics-now-available-at-my-whimsy.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers