Powered by Blogger.






Monday, July 12, 2010

Cellardoor Magazine 'Summer Of Love' Issue

    So as some of you may know I write for a magazine called Cellardoor
    The Summer issue has just come out and it's beautiful, Take a look here at the full issue!







    Here are the interviews I did for this issue!
    The first was with the awesome girls from Wildfox.  I am such a massive fan of this label and of their personal styles so it was majorly exciting for me to get to interview them, They are very inspiring! Take a look at the interview here...

    Next, I interviewed the two sisters behind the label One Language.  I am such a massive fan of their handbags they look so super pretty!   It was such a pleasure to interview Anais and her sister, check out their site if you have a minute too.  Here is the One Language interview....   



    I have posted about the label Oh! Nena many times on this blog .  They have the best headbands i have seen. These girls are so amazing and i just think their story is so interesting!  Here is the Oh! Nena interview....



    Wren is such a beautiful clothing line with such individual influences.  Melissa Coker talked about them in this interview....






    Some of you may have noticed that i have placed a survey in the corner of this blog.   It all has to do with this article i wrote for Cellardoor.  I will do a big post on it soon but I would love for you all to take a read of this piece and let me know what you think and also if you have a couple of minutes, to do the survey in the corner of this blog or click the link in the magazine and  it will take you straight to it!



    I hope you enjoy the issue and my article/interviews!
    I really do love Cellardoor magazine, i know I'm a bit biased, hehe! but i just think it's super pretty and has got such wonderful photos and styling in it too!
    Have fun reading!
    P.S If you click on the magazine it will enlarge it so you can see it bigger to read!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/07/cellardoor-magazine-of-love-issue.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers