Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dear Office (or Mr man/women who owns office).....

    Um.. Just wanted to tell you that you have made the prettiest boots i have seen.
    I know i haven't known them for long, I mean technically i only saw them for the first time today,
    but i think I'm....um...well ....in love!
    Yes, there i have said it, the truth is out
    I love these boots.
    So i only have one thing to ask
    now that we know how much i love them
    Can you please, you know, kinda change the price
    Don't worry i wont tell anyone, Mr Office!
    So they are £90 just now, how do you feel about knocking of the £0
    I would be cool with that if you would?
    Yours Sincerely
    Emma

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/07/dear-office-or-mr-manwomen-who-owns.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers