Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pattern Testers Needed For New Apron Tutorial -REQUEST CLOSED!!!

    REQUEST CLOSED!!!!

    A new pattern is coming soon and I would love to have it tested!
    ~
    My 13 year old step daughter gave me the idea of making such a cute hostess apron for toddlers and teens and so she got her apron and I made my tutorial;)
    ~
    Please submit your application ONLY via my message box on the very bottom of this blog!!!
    ~
    I will contact you then with the requirements as my testing policy has changed

    REQUEST CLOSED!!!!! THANK YOU, EVERYONE!!!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/07/pattern-testers-needed-for-new-apron.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers