Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, April 1, 2010

New Directions

    I just couldn't resist posting this
    The Glee cast on the front cover of Rolling Stone
    I am always a fan of the covers Rolling Stone does
    I like how it never takes itself too seriously and does fun shoots
    I am such GLEEK
    I love the show so much
    My favourite character has got to be Sue
    I seriously think she is the funniest thing on TV
    Although i do love Mr Schuester, too
    So, Who is your favourite in Glee?
    And are you a fan of this cover or would you have liked the cast to have been pictured being themselves rather than their characters?

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/04/new-directions.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers