Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Maxi





    Wearing- Dress from ASOS, Cardigan hand knitted by my mama, Boots Minnetonka, Sunglasses from Ray Ban, Scarf from a market in Italy
    This is my new dress i got from ASOS
    I had been looking for a maxi dress like this for ages
    I just thought this looked like the perfect slouchy loose-fitting summers day dress
    And thankfully i liked it even better when i got it delivered
    It is lovely jersey material
    It feels really like the cotton American Apparel use actually, really comfortable
    I feel like I'm breaking every so called 'Fashion Rule' as I'm only small (about 5'3) and this dress is super long
    But i just think all rules should go out the window when you really like something, right?
    I am now on the look out for the perfect night time maxi dress!
    Oh and are you all signed up for the Outnet sale tomorrow
    I'm super excited about it
    I have a feeling its going to start really earlier as well
    So i want to get in their quick to get some good goodies!
    If i manage to snap up a bargain I'll post about it tomorrow! 


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/04/maxi.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers