Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The re-invention of Whistles












    I don't know about you but until recently if you had said to me Whistles it conjured up a brand that the 'elder lady' would shop in. I thought cardigan two pieces and drab colours, i definitely would not have believed you if you had said that soon i would be wanting the whole of their new collection!
    I actually can not get over the transformation that Whistles has underwent
    It is like a completely different shop
    And the reason for this dramatic change?
    The ex brand director of Topshop Jane Shepherdson has Joined Whistles and brought along nearly all her Topshop team with her!
    So basically Whistles has become this hybrid of high end quality mixed with the the high street of topshop designs
    Jane has just transformed the whole brand
    She has changed the whole design aesthetic and given it this luxe feel
    I am in love with every piece from this collection
    I think actually rather than it being reminiscent of Topshop i think this collection has got such a strong feel of Monki about it, the Swedish high street shop with the most covetable clothes that you can't seem to get anywhere in the UK.
    I think though if i have to pick, the last outfit and the second outfit is my favourite as they are just perfect for summer time
    If like me you wouldn't normally go near Whistles then i would urge you to give the website a look and you may be pleasantly surprised!
    Check it out here and let me know if you are in love with this collection as much as i am?

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/04/re-invention-of-whistles.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers