Powered by Blogger.






Saturday, April 3, 2010

Oh my god, you look just like Shakira, No no, you’re Catherine Zeta ,Actually, my name’s Marina

    This is Marina And The Diamonds
    AKA Marina Lambrini Diamandis
    She is a welsh/Greek singer
    I meant to do a post about her a little while ago but never got round to it
    I love Marina's style
    It's kind of refreshing to see a female singer do something different and not try to be the next Lady GaGa
    (Ke$ha, yes i do mean you)
    She has a fun natural way of dressing
    And it seems that every time i see a picture of her i have serious outfit envy!
    I think she is definitely going to be more visible in the fashion magazines soon enough
    I love her song Hollywood which has possibly the best lyric of any song ever
    *see title for Random/amazing lyric*
    I also want just about everything she is wearing in the American themed video
    I love the way that in the video she is wearing a proper cheerleaders outfit as normal clothing
    Totally going to try and start a trend with that one!
    Here is the video to enjoy below
    Let me know what you think and if Marina is your new Fashion Girl too!
    Oh and hope you all have a Happy Easter and a super fun weekend!



    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/04/oh-my-god-you-look-just-like-shakira-no.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers