Powered by Blogger.






Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dear Mr Louboutin......


    I just wanted to let you know that I think that your 'Lady Lynch Zeppa Strass' wedges may possibly be the prettiest shoes i have ever seen
    I mean look, as Katy Perry has shown in this picture they are SO amazing that a girl will even wear them if they don't fit her feet because they are THAT awesome!
    I've got to say I think you have surpassed yourself with these
    They are like little shiny glitter balls in shoe form
    Which for a girl like me is a dream!
    I just want to let you know Mr Louboutin that I've got 'Big Love' for your shoes especially these ones
    And if you ever had a pair lying around and their was no celebrities willing to take them off your hands
    Then you know where to send them!
    Emma
    x
    P.S. Your a legend!





    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/04/dear-mr-louboutin.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers