Powered by Blogger.






Monday, April 5, 2010

Nails Inc. and Chanel











    I don't know about you but I am a self confessed beauty junkie
    Give me face creams, make up, face masks, hair products
    and i am in my element
    But more than anything though i love nail polish
    I always have done
    Maybe its the fact that its so simple and quick to do but i love having my nails painted nice
    For me it always finishes off an outfit!
    I am not a fan of bare naked nails at all!
    The other day whilst looking for a certain colour to paint my nails
    I realised just how much nail polish i have
    I normally just stick to my two favourite brands
    Nails Inc, who i just love, they do just about every colour their is and the polish stays on for ages without chipping and it's really glossy too
    The other brand i love is Chanel, again such pretty colours and really long lasting too
    and i love the packaging of the bottles!
    So, i thought i would do a little post to show you just how much nail polish i have!
    When i got them all out to take the pictures i couldn't believe how many there were
    And when i put them all in colour order i realised i must have nearly every colour Nails Inc does, hehe!
    So what is your beauty addiction?
    Mascara, moisturiser or could you rival me with your love of nail polish
    Let me know?
    Oh and i have a super super exciting interview coming up on my blog in the next few days
    that i think you will love
    It is with someone i think you will all know!
    p.s Sorry about the crazy sizing of these pictures, some big, some small. They all started out the same but then randomly decided to go weird!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/04/nails-inc-and-chanel.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers