Powered by Blogger.






Monday, April 26, 2010

Letterman Jackets

     Jacketshop - £149
     Criminal Damage - £64.99




    All Nike Price TBC

    I don't know if it's because i don't live in America and because i have always felt that over here we don't
     really have all the traditions that Americans have at school like prom, cheerleaders etc.
    But i have always had a fascination with the 'all american' type clothes
    Anything with stars and stripes and I'm there!
    I already have a Yale and Harvard tee that i try and channel my best version of Rory Gilmore when i wear them!
    But what i have always wanted and to help complete my fake American high school and collage experience is a Letterman jacket (I think that's what they are called?)
    I just picture them with the cutest little vintage tea dresses and some converse/brogues or some 'mom' skinny jeans a la the picture above!
    But the quest for one of these jackets is proving harder than i thought
    They are all kind of super expensive
    I am in love with the new Nike ones but at like £250 i don't think i will be getting one anytime soon!
    Let me know if you know of anywhere that i can get one that ships to the UK that won't bankrupt me!
    Do any of you have this similar fascination with these 'all american' clothes?
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/04/letterman-jackets.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers