Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Colour Blocking








    Cardigan- Giles Deacon for New Look, Top- ASOS, Shoes- ASOS

    These are my new shoes that i posted about a few weeks ago
    I really love them they are the prettiest colour
    and they have a great heel that isn't to high for day time and a hidden platform that makes them super comfy too!
    These are the first pictures I've put up since i got my hair done the other week
    I got it shorter and dyed
    You can't really see too well in these pictures but it's kinda auburn/red
    I really like it but it was hard to get used to it being shorter and such a different colour to what I'm used to
    Also when i was at the hairdressers the ends of my hair were dyed bright pink by accident because i had  blond at the tips of my hair the dye didn't take to it as well
    So that was a little drama, but thankfully they just put more dye on the ends of my hair and it's all the same colour now!
    I'm super glad i got it done though, i love little mini hair makeovers!
    This was the first time I've really worn this top,
     again you can't really see in the pictures but it's nice and draped but its still too cold to wear on it's own so i wore a top underneath and a chunky knit on top!


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/04/colour-blocking.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers