Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Zara Spring 2010

















    This is Zara's spring lookbook
    I have fell back in love again with Zara recently
    I don't know why but it's started to become my new go-to shop
    I am kinda having a wardrobe overhaul just now
     and have been getting some really lovely pretty basics from there
    I love this new lookbook
    Nothing groundbreaking but that's why i like it
    It just looks like classic spring wear
    I think it's actually really refreshing sometimes to see a store not trying to copy the latest crazy trend but to just do their own thing and produce really simple but still beautiful high street pieces
    I just adore the dress in the second picture
    So feminine and delicate
    But i could really see it working with more heavier edgier pieces too
    I think all the footwear looks great especially the shoe in the last image
    I love the styling of these shots to and i think the socks being just a little bit higher than ankle length is really subtle but it makes the look a bit quirkier
    All in all i think Zara is doing really great at the moment
    Chic but with a modern city vibe going on too
    I can't wait to get my hands on some of these pieces
    What about you, are you a fan of Zara and this collection?
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/03/zara-spring-2010.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers