Powered by Blogger.






Friday, April 23, 2010

Fashion Girl-Jameela Jamil


    This is Jameela Jamil a British Tv Presenter
    I have been meaning to do a post on her for a while
    As well as being super pretty I think Jameela has such great natural style!
    Really quirky and fun too
    I've noticed that she wears a lot of high street especially Topshop and Irregular choice shoes which i just love!
    I think it's great that she obviously loves fashion but doesn't take it too seriously and isn't afraid to take risks with it
    These are some of my favourite looks of her's
    I don't know if it's just me but i definitely see a little bit of Jen Brill about her, no?
    I think it's the red Lipstick!
    Let me know what you think and if she is your fashion girl too.

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/04/fashion-girl-jameela-jamil.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers