Powered by Blogger.






Friday, April 9, 2010

Super Pretty



    I am in love with this Limited Edition Embellished jacket from Miss Selfridge
    I saw Jessica Lowndes wearing it to the Kick-Ass premiere last week
    I really like Jessica i think she has been under the style radar recently but i have been seeing her out wearing some really great pieces, i definitely think she is one to watch fashion wise
    I am also lovin' the  make-over that her character Adrianna has had in 90210 recently
    The little vintage style dresses and cute pieces she has been wearing on the show are super cute!
    I think this jacket is one of those 'Forever' pieces
    Perfect for just layering over some basics to make a really great outfit!
    The only trouble is it's £95
    Which i think is a little crazy
    But i still want it none the less, i may just have to wait till i win the lottery!
    Oh and a massive thanks for all your lovely comments regarding my Lauren Conrad interview
    It was even mentioned on Hollyscoop which i was just beyond excited about as i am such a fan of the website!
    I have some more great interviews lined up for you all so keep an eye out!


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/04/super-pretty.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers