Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pixie Lott For Lipsy




    These are some pictures from Pixie Lott's new collection for Lipsy
    I am a fan of Pixie's style i like how she always has that festival look going on for day time or that kind of glam night look for red carpets and i think this collection is going to reflect those two distinct looks that she goes for
    I'm looking forward to seeing the full collection
    I really love the look in the second picture with the vintage inspired dress and the cute clogs too
    I'm sure this range will be popular for Glastonbury season too
    The Collection goes on sale on the 28th April!
    Let me know what you think of it
    Will you be buying any pieces from it?

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/04/pixie-lott-for-lipsy.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers