Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, November 23, 2010

ZOO Lanvin


    I must say I'm a little disappointed by the Lanvin for H&M, not because of the collection but because of the whole "ZOO" thing. I didn't get the bracelet (since they were gone right away) and I was standing behind the fence watching other women getting the dress I fancied. By the time my group was on, there were dresses that I either didn't like that much (for a 150€) or not in my size. I must say I was quite nervous, since there was a voice coming out of the speakers saying how much time I've got left for fitting.  I didn't buy anything from the collection, because I didn't want to buy something extra big or extra small just to say it's Lanvin's. And it wasn't that cheap for a student's pocket... but I end up buying an aviator jacket (that H&M got again) and a shirt, to comfort my broken hopes of having a Lanvin dress. Ohhh, next time!

    Love, Ana Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/11/zoo-lanvin.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers