Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Every now and then

    I've left this one, so you can see the colors.



    Since it's impossible to shoot a decent photo outside beacause it's raining, i've made a little studio in my room. I'm wearing knee-high socks that I bought last year and my new sweater and scarf, all from H&M. Don't you just love the feeling when you buy something new and it matches perfectly with your old stuff without even planing? I know I do!! :)
    The reason that these photos are black and white is the impression of these days... the rain, studying, drinking a lot of coffee but still trying to stay awake.

    sweater, scarf and socks all H&M

    Love, Ana
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/11/every-now-and-then.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers