Powered by Blogger.






Monday, November 8, 2010

Marie Claire....

    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket




    These pictures are from Leighton Meester in the December issue of UK Marie Claire
    This is the best i have ever seen her look
    I am never normally a fan of her with blonder hair but i think it looks amazing here
    I think i am definitely going to aim to have my hair like hers in the 4th photo down by next summer the colour and length are just beautiful.
    I have posted the behind the scenes video of the shoot too as i always like to see how they put it all together and thought you might too!
    What do you think do you like Leighton as a blond or brunette better?Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/11/marie-claire.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers