Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Everything's just wonderful



     



    After a morning workout I went on a coffee with my friends in a bar next to the lake. The sun was shining all the time, so I thought it was a good time to snap some photos. I was wearing my new aviator jacket and I love it because I think it gives certain edginess to every outfit. 
    And since I'm not working today, I will have the time to check all of my favorite blogs and maybe do some Ebay shopping too... who knows? :)

    Knee high boots: Bershka, jeans: Stradivarius, shirt & jacket: H&M

    Love, AnaSource URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/11/everything-just-wonderful.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers