Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hush Hush...

    6
    5
    4
    3
    2
    1

    So some of you may have already guessed with my OnePiece post the other day, that i am well and truly in winter/Christmas mode.
    There is something about this time of year with the cold days and dark nights that kind of make you want to always be wrapped up and cozy

    I have came across the UK label Hush
    I am in love with it
    You know when you come across a website and you go 'ooh i want that, ooh and that , actually i love that too'
    Every piece on their site looks like it was just made to be included in my winter wardrobe
    I love the way that they have styled the looks too, the layering is perfect and if i had an endless amount of money (FYI I don't) then i would wear these exact looks all through winter.

    The store has the most beautiful nightwear too.  I have always wanted a pair of really pretty but still relaxing pair of pyjamas that actually match and this shop has an abundance of them

    I can also imagine wearing the lounge wear in the summer just swap the chunky scarfs for a light one and add a brogue or flat shoe

    I really can't decide what my favourite piece is their is just so much to choose from but from these looks i think the 1st or 5th look is probably my favourite.  Especially the chunky socks, i am so in need of a pair.

    So, what do you think, is this the perfect lounge wear?
    Will you be purchasing some of this loveliness for Christmas presents?
    Here is the site so you can have a peek-HushSource URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/11/hush-hush.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers