Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Jeffrey Campbell

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    These are some images from the S/S 2011 Jeffrey Campbell lookbook
    I LOVE Jeffrey Campbell shoes, which is probably a strange thing to say as i don't actually own any
    But i have loved them from afar for a while
    The price is the only thing keeping me from my first pair of JC's
    I am such a fan of a platform and a chunky heel and i can't think of any non-high end designer that is doing those two things better than this label just now
    These styles have been littered all over the blog world for a while now
    Although i am sure they will be sticking around well into the new year
    I think the pink wedges, sparkly t-bars and floral cloth styles are all my favourites
    Which one's do you like and do any of you already have a pair, are they as nice in real life?
    Check out Jeffrey Campbell's website here

    Oh and if you haven't already please take part in my survey here, i would really appreciate it! xSource URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/11/jeffrey-campbell.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers