Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Baby, I got a plan



    Wanted to show you my new H&M nail polish and my rings, but my arms look terrible because of the cold (and not wearing gloves).

    Here's what I wore yesterday, a very casual outfit for a very casual day. On a pictures it's hard to see my new Kate Moss t-shirt that I bought at a flea market in Amsterdam, but I'm sure you will be seeing the same t-shirt a lot on my posts... why? Because I simply love it!! :) And I was also wearing my new rubber boots, since it was raining all the time. I'm thinking about buying Hunter boots online, but I still don't know which color to choose...

    Leggings: Bershka, Boots: Mass, Watch: asos.com, Rings and headband by H&M, Cardigan: Miss Selfridge

    Love, Ana
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/11/baby-i-got-plan.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers