Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Indie Rock 'n' Roll

    Images from My Pet Square
    I'm in love with this label
    So pretty but with a grungy mix
    I adore the colours in this collection too
    I feel that it is very necessary that I get one of those hat's and hoodies
    A-Mazing!
    Really sorry for my bad blogging of late
    I have been away to the beach for a few days
    It was so pretty and relaxing
    I'll hopefully have some pictures from the trip that I can show you
    Soon as my computer is working right
    I am away just now to catch up on all your wonderfully fabulous blogs
    Enjoy!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/08/indie-rock-roll.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers