Powered by Blogger.






Saturday, August 22, 2009

Christopher Kane for Topshop

    Images from nymag.com
    Ok, firstly sorry for the super heavy picture post
    But I just couldn't leave any out they are all just too amazing
    And, Secondly Christopher Kane, I love you, man!
    This is the lookbook for my fellow Scot Christopher Kane for topshop
    Fall 09 Collection
    When I first saw it i couldn't believe my eyes
    Every piece is just beyond beautiful i think
    Christopher Kane is one of my favourite Designers of all time
    I just think he is someone who manages to make his pieces timeless classics but still adds his own modern day spin on them.
    So i have always loved his collections for Topshop
    as I always think he gives you great topshop pieces but with a Kane twist
    But with this new collection I just think it's his best work by far with Topshop
    It genuinely looks like one of his runway collections!
    Oh the babydoll dress, the leggings, the mirrored pieces, the CROCODILE DRESS......
    There is just too much to choose from!
    Well, I'm gonna stop my gushing and leave you to browse the collection which I think hits store next month but don't quote me on that!
    Tell me what you think?
    Are you Lovin' the collection as much as me?








    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/08/christopher-kane-for-topshop.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers