Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, August 27, 2009

What I'm currently wanting.......

    Alex Monroe swallow necklace from ASOS
    Think this is so sweet looking
    I think this would look lovely on its own or with another few necklaces piled on top
    Oh this is probably the thing I've been wanting the longest
    I know it's a guys but I would just wear it quite loose with some cute shorts
    or a skirt
    I just love the whole tiger thing!
    I really like the detailing at the top and I've been looking for a pair of chinos in this colour for a while but never been able to find the right fit but I def. wanna try these ones
    I don't know why but for some reason I have hardly any casual Tees
    So I think this would be a great one to start my collection
    I love the print and the colours
    These are from OFFICE
    I really love office I think you can always find really pretty affordable shoes there
    I think these are just great transitional sandals from summer to Autumn
    And I love the wedge!
    Another shoe from OFFICE
    I have been wanting some plain black kinda Jazz type shoes for a while
    And I really like how these have the little teeny heel
    Ash shoes also from OFFICE
    Ash is probably fast becoming my favorite foot brand
    I really, really want these boots
    They have , like the prefect heel and little platform
    And I think they would be the type of boot that would probably look even better when they are a little scuffed and worn in too

    Boots from OFFICE
    If I had managed to get any tickets for any of the festivals that i wanted to go to this year
    These would have been what I would have worn with some cut off denims and a sequined too
    I like the hard core rock feel to them
    That you can easily take the edge off by pairing them with a little cute floral dress
    These are def. one of my fave picks

    So what do you think?
    Are you liking my picks?
    What is the one thing that you are desperate for this month?
    Is it a certain piece of clothing?
    A Cd, DVD,book etc
    I wanna know
    Fill me in!




    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/08/what-i-currently-wanting.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers