Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dimepiece will make you fierce!

    Images from Dimepiece
    This is Dimepiece's a/w 09 collection modeled by the singer Cassie
    I think these pictures are so Rock'n'Roll
    I love the whole "Couldn't care less" vibe you get from Cassie in the lookbook
    I've got to say I'm not a fan of every piece but there are alot of pieces I'm in love with
    I just think it's really kick-ass clothing!
    Also I checked out some of the prices and you know, they are alot less expensive than I thought
    A couple of the tops are like $30, $40
    Which I think is quite good!
    I am sooo loving the leggings with the map on them
    And can i just say 6 words
    KARL LAGERFELD'S FACE ON A TEE
    Fierce!

    Check it all out here!







    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/08/dimepiece-will-make-you-fierce.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers