Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, August 9, 2009

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable-Walt Disney


    Images from Jukupop.com
    These are some pieces from the Disney Couture Collection
    I love these pieces
    I think it's such a cute idea using Disney characters to inspire the jewellery
    I have always been such a massive fan of all the Disney movies since I was really little
    So I think these jewels are just perfect
    The castle and the ring are my faves I think
    Looking at these pieces have made me think about what Disney movie is my favourite
    I think it would be between
    The Lion King and Peter Pan
    What about you,
    What is your fave Disney movie?







    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/08/when-you-believe-in-thing-believe-in-it.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers