Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, August 23, 2009

You know it's like that, and that's the way it is

    Images from Footlocker
    I don't know about yous but I am such a massive fan of the TV show Runs House
    I think they must be like the cutest and coolest family ever
    But how could they not be having a member of the legendary Run DMC as the head of the house!
    Anyway, you probably know Angela and Vanessa from the show run the label Pastry
    Well, I have been obsessing over there high-tops for a while now, so I'm so happy that
    somewhere in the UK has started to sell them!
    Any one who has been following this blog will know about my hunt for the perfect pair of high-tops
    And hopefully, fingers crossed I may have found them
    I love all of these styles from the label
    I think they are the cutest colours too
    Really girly!
    My favourites have got to be the top ones
    and the lilac ones with the green laces!
    Just so pretty!
    What do you think?
    Are you lovin' pastry shoes
    Have you got a pair?
    Check them out here!


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/08/you-know-it-like-that-and-that-way-it.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers