Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, August 16, 2009

If I had a dime, for every single time, these boys stop and stare, I'd be a billionaire!

    Images from LNA
    A little while ago I blogged about LNA's spring 09 collection
    This is there fall/winter 09 collection
    I really, really love it
    I feel like it's still great basics but with an edge to them
    The short's in white and black lace are so amazing
    As well as the lace white top
    There are so many great individual pieces
    But I think they also look really awesome paired together in the lookbook!
    This has just made me an even bigger fan of this label!
    Check them out here










    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/08/if-i-had-dime-for-every-single-time.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers